Wills & Estates
Counsel can be provided in the preparation of the following documents:
- Powers of Attorney
- Estate Administration and Distribution
- Estate Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Living Wills
- Henson Trust (for children with disabilities)
Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
FIVE QUESTIONS OUR CLIENTS OFTEN ASK US.
- What is a Will?
- What happens if you die without a Will?
- What if I get ill, and cannot make health decisions for myself?
- I have an adult child with special needs. How can I ensure their financial needs are taken care of if I am no longer able to do so?
- My mother was just diagnosed with Dementia. What should I do now?
Preparation – Wills, Power of Attorney for Personal Care, Power of Attorney for Property
Package Price for all 3 documents:
Singles Package – $399.00*
Couples Package – $649.00*
*HST not included. Fees are reduced by 20% if they are bundled with a real estate transaction (Residential purchase, sale or refinancing).
Let our experience work for you.
If you have any questions, please contact me directly at email@example.com
Darrel has been mine and my late husband’s lawyer for 20 years. He assisted us with many real estate transactions during this period. He is very approachable and knowledgeable.
Darrel is one of the greatest legal minds I have had the pleasure to work with over the years. He is an asset to the legal profession, offering each of his clients a unique combination of legal expertise, experience, and compassion.